The pumpkins carved by the Stucki fam
Abbie had to do most of the 'gutting' of the pumpkins. Kallie hated it!
The Shoopman grands missed their school parties because school was cancelled because of all the snow at their house and I didn't get any pictures of them in their costumes because.... well, I don't know why.... The parents didn't send any. (Who me...bitter?? NO....) Last year they had to dress them up after Halloween to send pictures too.... Why not do it while they are getting ready to go?? It would be so much easier. I know....I'm a very demanding Grandma.
But we did get a couple of this cute little princess....
And Sassy Jasmine
Which made for this cute picture!
Bryce & McKenna had a nice remembrance of their Disney Cruise!
Marge Simpson was doing hair on Saturday when I got mine done!
The Mad Hatter came to the office on Friday....
Along with some Cardinal players and one of the cheerleaders... (I'm guessing they are part of the second or even third string)
Even the Geico Cavemen and $$ showed up!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!! Next up.....












1 comment:
I LOVE Halloween! Although this year I didn't have what it took to go all out! My kids spent it in Powell with my parents and had a BLAST! You sure have some Cute grands! Where is Travis that hey have so much snow?? CRAZY!
Post a Comment